- CYBLING Women's Stiletto Heel Pointed Toe Chelsea Booties Sexy Ladies Short Ankle Boots
- Women's shoes Leather Spring Summer Breathable Loafer & Slip-on Driving shoes Casual Large Size shoes Formal Business Work (color A, Size 37)
- Ladies Fashion Summer Flat Sandals High Boots Sandals Beach Casual shoes (Size 10 US)
- Reef Men's Contoured Cushion Sandal
- Circus by Sam Edelman Womens Nicola Flat Sandal
- Vintage Leather Cross Body Sling Bag Slim Holster Travel Flight Pouch H8158 Brown
- BCBGeneration Womens Craftee Leather Cap Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- L4K3 Athletic-shoes Mens Suede White
- Cougar Women's Cheyenne Waterproof Lace Up Winter Boot
- DC shoes Barksdale - shoes for Men - shoes - Men - EU 42 - bluee
- Clarks Harston Lounge Mens Slippers
- JUJIANFU-shoes Men's Comfortable Flat Heel Moccasins Genuine Leather Vamp Slip on Driving Style Loafer
- Sansha Men's T-Bojango Tap shoes
- FHCGMX Winter Boots Men Big Size 39-48 Waterproof Working shoes Man New Lace Up Fashion Sneakers Mens Snow Boots
- Grey Pink UB-ONEMIX Mens Lightweight Air Running shoes Breathable Gym Outdoor Unique Walking Sneakers
- WHW Women shoes gondola soft ground light port tsutsu ,black,36 pregnant women shoes
- WeiPoot Women Peep Toe Kitten Heel Blend Materials Solid Sandals with Hollow out, Silver, 7.5 B(M) US
- Xiaoyang Women's High Heels Dress Pumps Pointed Toe Stiletto Fashion Classic shoes
- AmoonyFashion Women's Solid PU Low-Heels Pointed Closed Toe Pull-on Pumps-shoes
You might have encountered resort fees or additional surcharges while travelling to New York and a few other destinations. This is something you should keep in mind when you’re planning and budgeting a trip. The hotel industry has a few extra hidden charges for things such as a mini-bar “restocking fee,” a “baggage holding fee”, “phone charges”, “charger/adapter charges” etc. Extra charges are not new, but at times they can make a considerable impact on your spend. The resort fees are most prevalent in a few specific destinations: New York ,Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Florida, and Hawaii.
What is a Resort Fee?
They’ve been around since the 90’s. Mostly charged for the upkeep of high-end facilities, resort fees sometimes also include ‘perks’ like a newspaper, local phone calls etc. The resort fee is almost always a fixed rate that is paid per room, per night and in some cases, per person. It involves daily supplementary charges like a fitness facility, pool charges, wireless internet, airport shuttle etc and doesn’t qualify for reward program spending.Nine Seven Leather Women's Round Toe Flat Heel Zip Handmade Knee High BootGoGo shoes - Size 6
The resort fees are in some ways hidden charges, handled independently of the quoted room night rate. They’re usually unadvertised and can create confusion for a customer while clearing the bill at the end of their stay. In 2012, the Federal Trade Commission (the consumer protection body) requested hotels that these costs be made more explicit upon booking.
You need to look for resort fees while booking a hotel. In most cases, Nine West Women's Antonio Ballet FlatsGentle Souls Womens Eliott Menswear Inspired Dress Loafer with Block Heel Loaferan additional 12% tax is also involved.
Here’s a complete list of New York Hotels that charge a resort fee and the facilities they provide.
There are some hotels that don’t charge a resort fee at all!
How do I confirm if the Hotels charges resort fees and how much?
It’s always recommended to read the fine print before you book just to make sure the resort fees and taxes involved for the hotel and room type. Sometimes the resort fees could be greater than the hotel room rate. You also need to check and make sure about the taxes involved,Men's Business Dress shoes Atmospheric Pressure Flower Pointed shoes Comfortable New SummerWomen's shoes Leather Spring Fall Loafers Velcro shoes National Style Driving shoes Walking shoes Office Party & Evening Breathable (color B, Size 38) it’s usually 12%.
If you’re booking with Waylo, ask about resort fees before booking, or just type in support.